What We Do
Our services reflect our culture and beliefs. We firmly believe in best practice, and that mere good practice can be improved. After each of our bespoke training sessions, we assess the results through a combination of learning and feedback from participants.
We've ensured that our product delivery is cost-effective for all customers, our strong emphasis on bespoke solutions means that we can price these packages accordingly in a way that is affordable for any potential customer. Upon contact, we offer an initial on-site meeting to discuss your bespoke needs, the only cost incurred here would be the travel expenses (mileage) for our staff. Uniquely, this cost will be refunded within the invoice for the actual training event.
We have 40+ years of support to both the public and private sectors. Our experience includes support to NHS Trusts, The Special Hospitals (Broadmoor and Rampton), Secure Children Services, The Police Service, HM Prison Service, Private Sector Healthcare Providers, Medium and Low Secure Mental Health Services (Public and Private sectors).
Our experience includes, but is not restricted to the following:
- The management of security within secure services, physical,
procedural and relational/dynamic security
- Incident investigations and root cause analysis
- Incident Management including contingency planning, business
resilience planning and the NHS Emergency Preparedness, Resilience and
- Maintaining professional relationships including counter
manipulation and conditioning
- Self-Audit and Action Planning in order to evidence compliance
- Staff competency assessment
- Compliance with legislation relevant to installation and use of CCTV
- Secure Services Conversion Male Services to Female Services
- Preservation of Evidence
- Development of Policies, Protocols and Procedures
- Inquest Awareness
- Intelligence Management
- Information analysis
- Risk Assessment Processes
- Search Training
If you have queries about our services or want to know how we can help you, don't hesitate to get in touch using the contact form below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.